21 March 2012

I am back.....

It has been a while since I wrote here I know, but I have been working like a manic at my full time job and in my spare time I started a few projects that I will post here as soon as possible. I am so excited about them, but I want to finish them so I can show the completed projects with all the steps I took. I prefer doing it that way because previously I posted a few pictures of painting that I started and they are still a work in progress...sometimes I simply lose my inspiration and change to other project before return to the first one.
So...meanwhile I want to show one of my favorite sites: Desire to inspire it is so, so, so, wonderful, with brilliant images and ideas every day.

Here it is the story behind the site.
Check these pictures just as a taste of a spectacular meal for "design junkies" as me :)

Minimalist staircase





Pin It

No comments: